Corporate Meetings & Events
Hudson Hall is an adaptable corporate event space for conferences, trade shows, fundraisers, retreats, and gatherings of all sizes.
Our spaces are versatile and perfect for a corporate event with the need to stream on a private network, or an artistic company creating digital content for broadcast.
Hudson Hall offers:
- Fully integrated, HD video streaming and capture system. With 4 robotic cameras and inputs for up to 8, we can capture almost any type of event. Couple that with our 48 channel DiGiCo audio system and theatrical lighting, you are ready to create any content you can dream up in a professional setting.
- High speed fiber network and WiFi building wide, a grand second-floor venue, private and semi-private first floor meeting space and break-out areas.
- Professional lighting, sound, video, and technician services can be easily arranged.
- Full accessibility and features separate street-level staging area for deliveries and catering.
- Frequently referred to as one of NY’s most charming small towns, Hudson offers visitors a car-free experience with quality shopping and dining, all minutes from scenic area attractions.
- View our tech specs and explore our corporate event spaces to learn more.
- Half day first floor meeting space rental – starts at $300
- Full building single day weekday rental – start at $3,000* (with incentives for multi-day rentals.)
*Rates are an estimate only and do not include optional extras such as tech support etc.
Contact our General Manager Sage Carter at email@example.com or (518) 822-1438 for more info or to request a proposal.