ONE OF HUDSON VALLEY’S MOST HISTORIC VENUES WITH FIVE ADAPTABLE RENTAL SPACES
Your search for a rental space in Hudson, NY is over. Our fully restored historic building offers the best in 21st century technology with the charm of a 19th century setting.
Rental Space Highlights:
Two hours north of NYC in the picturesque Hudson Valley, Hudson Hall boasts a 4,000 square foot theater, a grand staircase, staging areas for vendors and adaptable private and open-plan break out spaces. Hudson Hall’s rental spaces are ADA compliant and can accommodate groups from 5 to 300*.
Hudson Hall has high-speed fiber internet, including free Wifi for All and a dedicated network for private events.
- Direct Amtrak service from Penn Station allows you to enjoy the convenience of a car-free experience in one of America’s most vibrant, walkable small towns. Hudson is the perfect location to energize staff, impress clients or host a weekend to remember.
- Most importantly, Hudson Hall’s modern HVAC system is fitted with MERV 13 filters. It uses fresh, non-recycled air for heating and cooling, keeping our guests healthy and safe.
- Hudson Hall is a non-profit cultural center housing New York State’s oldest surviving theater. It’s listed on the National and State Registers of Historic Places.
- Hudson is also just minutes from scenic historic sites and outdoor activities making it easy to plan daytrips and other activities.
- Learn more about the available rental spaces below or reach out to schedule a private tour today!
*PLEASE NOTE: Hudson Hall follows strict workplace safety protocols for COVID-19 that may limit capacity.